I am so excited for you both. My name is Rev. Lori Erwin-Johnson and I am an open and affirming wedding officiant who supports love in all its forms in the Spanaway-Tacoma, WA area. If you found me, you are likely looking for a small, intimate ceremony or elopement and don’t really want to go to the court house. Great! You’ve found the right person. I specialize in small wedding ceremonies, at the location of your choice (see COVID 19 announcements). The Pacific Northwest offers a lot of hidden ceremony spots that would be perfect for an outdoor ceremony. The beautiful thing about a small ceremony, you have plenty of options.
If you don’t have witnesses? No problem. I can find witnesses for you. This is your day, your small wedding, your moment for creating the most memorable ceremony for you.
Fees for elopement services for couple and 2 witnesses only (See COVID-19 UPDATES above). Thank you for your understanding during this time.
- $175 for ceremonies for non- military
- $150 for active military
- $25 non-refundable deposit required.
- $25 per witness I provide for you
- $25 additional for holidays
Types of Ceremonies Available
I am an ordained minister who can perform the following types weddings:
- Christian Ceremonies, with scripture readings and prayer
- Spiritual Ceremonies, with spiritual readings and candle-lighting
- Non-religious ceremonies, with civil vows instead of faith-based ones
- A combination of the above
You can schedule an appointment with me to discuss your plans. I can either do that in person, on the phone, or via Skype. I open to weddings on short notice as long as I am available. So no worries if you need a fast elopement. You will need two witnesses to sign your wedding certificate, have your wedding license and have waited the required 3 days after applying for your license to have your ceremony.
If you are ready to schedule your happily-ever-after, contact by:
- Clicking the "Make Appointment" button above and filling out the form,
- Text me at (253) 314-7208,
- Click the "Call Now" button below.
I look forward to meeting you. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your special moment.
Check Us Out on Social Media